I am an instructional designer based out of Grand Rapids, MI, where I work at X-Rite Pantone, a leader in color technology. I began at X-Rite by growing their eLearning platform to more than 50,000 customers worldwide. I am now the Global Technical Marketing and Sales Engagement Manager, focusing on new and innovative ways of engaging customers.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Communications from Western Michigan University. I am now working on completing my Master of Arts at the University of Colorado Denver in Information & Learning Technologies, with a focus on instructional design and adult learning. I’m passionate about multimedia and making learning interactive!
Adobe Creative Cloud
Familiarity with After Effects, Audition, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere.
Well-versed in creating software simulations and adding interactivity. Expertise in Adobe Captivate.
Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. Experience working with PHP on Windows Server 2012.
Extensive background using Moodle and WordPress, including administration and customization.
Sales guides, manuals, quick start guides, and white papers.
Analytics, marketing strategy, and providing technical support.
Global Technical Marketing & Sales Engagement Manager
July 2018 – Present | Grand Rapids, MI
- Produce marketing videos aimed at educating customers on products and solutions
- Organize and facilitate webinars focused on new customer leads
- Develop new global sales on boarding program
- Write sales guides for new products and educational white papers
Project Leader / Color Services Analyst
February 2011 – July 2018 | Grand Rapids, MI
- Ensured proper execution of all service offerings including measurements, on demand prints, and portal administration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to productize and deliver new service offerings
- Manage and maintain global Color Services eLearning site used by more than 50,000 customers
- Develop eLearning courses and in the box training for new products and services
– | Tucson, AZ
- Worked in all departments of a print shop including digital, prepress, pressroom, fulfillment, and sales
- Operated a Canon imagePRESS C7000VP and Canon imageRUNNER 110
- Performed preflighting functions including page layouts, typesetting, and color separations
- Worked on a six color offset printing press
IT Support Specialist & Lab Assistant
– | Kalamazoo, M
- IT Support Specialist for the College of Arts & Sciences:
- Maintained and developed CAS technology website
- Deployed instructor wikis containing classroom resources
- Updated and maintained Macs and PCs across campus
- Office/Lab Assistant for the Department of Chemical & Paper Engineering:
- Designed promotional materials for events and instructional purposes
- Lead operator on Canon imagePRESS C1+
- Assisted students with projects in computer and print labs
July 5, 2018
Journey Map – Learning SolutionWhen developing a learning solution, understanding the end goal and objectives are critical components. The following journey map lays out the journey for a potential food education program.
June 22, 2018
Redesigned Course HomepageIn this exercise, I took this boring eLearning course home page and livened it up to make it more interesting. I used Photoshop to create my layout along with free photos from Pexels (great resource). Since this is a redesigned homepage, I removed 99% of text since I thou...
May 4, 2018
Enhancing Professional Learning Through Video Game RoleplayWith a younger generation entering the workforce, expectations for workplace training programs are rapidly changing. According to Gallup, 87% of millennials said career development is important when considering a potential job.