I live in Grand Rapids, MI where I’ve spent the past seven years primarily developing training content for classrooms, seminars, and eLearning at X-Rite / Pantone, a global leader in the color technology. I’ve helped X-Rite grow their eLearning platform to more than 30,000 customers worldwide. I currently support our Professional Color Services team in the execution and productization of new service offerings.
I graduated from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Imaging. While my background is in printing, I spent much of my time at WMU advocating technology to facilitate learning. I produced a video on the use of technology in the English Department’s educational labs and developed a website dedicated to teaching about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I am now pursuing my Master of Arts at the University of Colorado Denver in Information & Learning Technologies, Option: eLearning. I have experience designing for web and print. I also have an extensive multimedia and eLearning background.
Color Services Analyst
February 2016 – Present | Grand Rapids, MI
- Ensure proper execution of all service offerings including measurements, digital drawdowns, and portal administration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to productize and deliver new service offerings
- Manage and maintain global Color Services eLearning site
- Develop eLearning courses for new products and services
– February 2016 | Grand Rapids, MI
- Worked with subject matter experts to produce “in-the-box” training for new products
- Developed new training content for seminars and classrooms
- Wrote white papers and technical guides for end users
- Supported customers on social media
Office Assistant for the PCI Department
– | Kalamazoo, M
- Developed a new brochure for the printing program aimed at recruiting prospective students
- Lead operator on the department’s digital press, a Canon imagePRESS C1+
- Designed fliers and posters for events and instructional purposes
- Assisted students with projects in computer and print labs
– | Tucson, AZ
- Worked in all departments of a print shop including digital, prepress, pressroom, fulfillment, and sales
- Operated a Canon imagePRESS C7000VP and Canon imageRUNNER 110
- Performed preflighting functions including page layouts, typesetting, and color separations
- Worked on a six color offset printing press
IT Specialist for College of Arts & Sciences
– | Kalamazoo, MI
- Assisted instructors with classroom technology
- Maintained the College of Arts & Sciences technology website
- Created instructor wikis containing resources for students
Website Designer for U of A String Project
– | Tucson, AZ
- Developed a new website according to instructor needs
- Updated and maintained website information on a regular basis
- Worked independently under strict deadlines
July 6, 2017
Trello Mobile App ReviewTrello is a web-based project management application that allows teams to organize projects of any size. My department at my workplace has started using Trello about a month ago to organize our own projects and up until now I’ve only accessed it through a computer w...
June 25, 2017
BuffaloFor INTE 5680, we were asked to create a video based on this passage…”Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.” I took some liberties and created a music video using a song I found on freemusicarchive.org called Detroit by Great W...
April 21, 2017
Guild Wars 2 – Affinity Space PresentationHere is a look at my time with the Guild Wars 2 subreddit. It’s been a long journey with a great community. This affinity space is the perfect compliment to my play in Guild Wars 2 and I will continue to check in. There were so many different types of interactions a...